KE ARMS STRIPPED POLYMER KP-15 RIFLE LOWER RECEIVER
KE Arms has recently started shipping their much anticipated KP-15 AR-15 patterned Polymer lower receivers.
Brownells has received the first batch and currently available on their site.
KE Arms states “The KP-15 is a monolithic polymer AR15 style receiver made from injection molded 30% glass filled nylon incorporating the buttstock, buffer tube, pistol grip, and trigger into the receiver design as integral components.This manufacturing process offers several advantages,Lighter weight compared to similarly configured receivers,Lower cost to similarly configured receivers,Increased production speed and elimination of sub components through integration; especially important during high demand cycles in the market.”
- Compatibility with most common AR15 uppers and lower parts kits
- Flared magwell to make reloads under stress easier to perform.
- A1 Length 13” Length of Pull (LOP) Buttstock to fit a wide range of shooters
- MLOK Slots at rear of stock for sling attachement points or run a strap through it for simple sling attachment
- Holes at the front of the stock for QD socket inserts for more sling attachment options
- Improved grip for comfortable use
- “Winter” Trigger Guard